Each and every day we all use products that we couldn’t live without. For me, one of those items is my coffee maker. After all, who can get through their day without a pick me up? I know I sure can’t. So why would it be any different when it comes to your beauty routine? It shouldn’t! That’s exactly why I’ve rounded up 11 Beauty Products You Need In Your Makeup Bag STAT!
11 Beauty Products You Need In Your Makeup Bag STAT!
- The Makeup Guard Card – Are you a hot mess when you apply your makeup? Unless you are a professional, my guess is yes. That is where the makeup guard card comes into save the day! Achieve that perfect winged liner, catch excess eyeshadow from falling, and even apply mascara without that weird raccoon look.
- Spinning Acrylic Lipstick Holder Organizer – If you are anything like me, your lipstick probably ends up at the bottom of the never ending blackhole of a purse. Forget all that time wasted looking for that perfect shade to go with your favorite dress. Instead, snag this Spinning Acrylic Lipstick Holder Organizer and all your worries will fade away but not your lipstick!
- Lilumia 2 Makeup Brush Cleaner Device – If you are terrible at cleaning your makeup brushes you aren’t doing them or your skin any good. You probably say you will get them cleaned every week but then life happens, you forget, and before you know it, the makeup from last year’s new year’s eve party is still caked on it. Forget all the hassle and snag the Lilumia 2 Makeup Brush Cleaner Device. It cleans and sanitizes your makeup brushes for you. No elbow grease needed!
- Manual Epilator Threading Beauty Tool – You know how you steal your husband’s razor to remove that unwanted facial hair? Forget that because you truly don’t know where that razor has been – HA! Instead, give this Manual Epilator Threading Beauty Tool a try! It traps the unwanted hair in between the tight coils and removes them with ease.
- Denshine® New Face up Roller Massage – Do you ever feel like your face needs a good massage? We massage almost every other part of our body so why not our face? In fact, it can be good for circulation, cleansing, and even smoothen neck muscles. Try this Denshine® New Face up Roller Massage which is actually about $100 cheaper than some other gadgets like this out there.
- Sunmay® Rechargeable Nano Handy Mist Spray Facial Mister – Say goodbye to dry skin forever. Sometimes your skin needs a little extra boost of moisture and this Sunmay® Rechargeable Nano Handy Mist Spray Facial Mister will do the trick! It moistens the eyes, steams and relaxes your skin, removes dirt, oil and make up from your face. It even can cure eyelash extensions! Could be the cure to dry skin that you’ve been looking for!
- bliss Fabulips Pout-O-Matic Lip-Perfecting System – Want those plump lips you see on celebrities? Of course, they either use lip injections or have cosmetic surgery done but you can still achieve that look in a lot less expensive and painful way. The bliss Fabulips Pout-O-Matic Lip-Perfecting System revitalizes and smoothes lips for a beautiful, full look.
- Bestidy Oval Makeup Brush Set – In case you haven’t heard, the newest trend in the beauty world is oval makeup brushes. It totally makes sense though because you are supposed to go in a circular motion with makeup and cleansing so why not have brushes specifically designed to do that? This Oval Makeup Brush Set will help achieve a more natural and blended look over traditional makeup brushes.
- Phoenix Wearable Nail Polish Bottle Holder Ring – No more crying over spilled nail polish in your favorite color. This wearable nail polish bottle holder ring (total mouth full) is a brilliant invention to wear your nail polish as you apply it!
- Epique Beauty Detangling Brush – I have long thick hair and hate having to detangle after the shower. Dentangler sprays only go so far and then there is this Epique Beauty Detangling Brush. Instead of yanking and pulling downwards on the strands, this uniquely designed hairbrush gently separates the strands. Even though you use it just like an ordinary brush, its bristles move sideways along your scalp, making quick work of detangling even the messiest of mats and knots and it’s perfect for all hair types!
- Beauty Spatula – You know how your makeup is expensive and you want to get every drop for your money? Of course you do! That is where this adorable little beauty spatula comes in to save every drop of your foundation. It scoops ever drop and can also help you portion your makeup to last longer and save money!
Alright, I’ll admit for some of these you are going to need a very big makeup bag but it will all be worth it! Stay beautiful my friends!