We all know beauty products are a necessary evil–they look great, smell great, make you feel great, but cost an arm and a leg. What about making them yourself? These DIYs are much easier than you’d think and they’re so useful! Click the images to see some of our favorite beauty recipes.
1. Use Kool-Aid to make a tasty lip stain
2. Make an easy EOS peppermint lip balm refill (you can even add a little of your favorite lipstick for tint)
3. Make your own all-natural nail polish remover
4. Make an easy avocado face mask
5. Get your makeup off without the irritation with this easy makeup remover
6. Try an all-natural hair spray
7. Get rid of hair at home without the painful hot wax
8. Get the skin you deserve with this soothing body butter
9. Try making your own dry shampoo with this recipe
What’s your favorite DIY beauty recipe? Tell us in the comments and on our Facebook!