Boho braids are so fashionable right now, and I’m totally about that life. With braids like this- the messier they get the more chic they look, so you can wear this sucker all day and it would still look cute. But… why do boho braids always look so complicated? Well, if you know how to do a basic French braid- this layered boho braid will work for you.
- Divide your hair into three sections. You want the section from the crown of your head to the nape of your neck in one section, the left side of your hair, and the right side of your hair in another. Tie the left and the right side off to keep them out of the way.
- Dutch braid the center section. A Dutch braid is a French braid except instead of crossing the sections of hair over, you cross them under so that the braid is inside out.
- Use your fingers to loosed the braid and make the hair look more voluminous.
- Braid the left and right sections of hair together over the center braid, and loosen with your fingers.
- Flip the braid once through the top for a cute twisted effect. You can see this demonstrated in the video below.