Do you follow us on Snapchat? You should! A reader requested a sunset inspired eye makeup tutorial, and it with summer coming up on us, I though it was a great idea. I love this mix of orange, pink, purple, and gold, because it reminds me of the melted sherbet sunsets we have here in Florida.
You will need:
- A sandy brown eyeshadow. I used Makeup Geek Crème Brulee
- A true orange and bright purple eyeshadow. I used the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca palette- analogue, anthem. (Limited Edition, sorry!)
- A metallic reddish pink eyeshadow. I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Sangria
- A metallic gold eyeshadow. I used Urban Decay Half Baked
- Black eyeliner. I used Nyx Slide On Pencil.
- Lashes if you prefer. I used Esqido Lashes in Big City Nights (use code PURPOSE for a discount!).
Watch The Tutorial Below!
Follow us on Snapchat @poiseandpurpose for behind the scenes snaps!