It is my goal to make this as simple as possible. Here are a few steps to getting started today…
Here is how to use the Nu Skin MY STORE app:
Note the difference between Group & 1-to-1 offers:
- 1-to-1 – default setting creates an offer for ONE PERSON. You will want to put your customer’s first name on these offers.
- Group Offer – Check the box to create an offer for MULTIPLE PEOPLE.
STEP 2: Update your profile:
- Make sure your bio is up to date – contact information, etc.
- Profile picture should be YOU! A lovely picture of you.
- FB Cover image should either describe you or inspire – great place for a favorite quote.
- Look back over your profile and “clean up” anything that you aren’t proud of, want to promote or update. I recommend steering clear of controversy unless it is a big part of what you do/who you are.
- POST SOMETHING ON YOUR PROFILE: something funny, fun, engaging, silly, describes you, makes someone smile, inspires, or gives a peek behind the scenes of your life.
STEP 3 – Set your profile to public
You can click here for more information from FB about privacy settings.
STEP 4 – Creating & posting your first product post:
- If you have tried it, do your before/after pictures or experience/information for the post.
- If you have not tried it, then an introduction post is the best way to make an intriguing post. An introduction post simply uses someone else’s pictures as a way for you to introduce the product.
- There are sample posts & pictures you can use here in the Nu Club training dropbox (it is the same pw as the training site – find it in the Nu Club Online Training pinned post). Things to think about as you post, you want to be YOU, you want to be conversational and fun. Use emojis! Don’t be too serious. Get people involved in a conversation.
- Take all conversations about the product with potential customers into DM because we want those to be one-on-one. This is a potential customer! These are special people that you want to chat with directly and not rely on information they glean from others on your post.
- It is best practice to not show the name of the product. This post is to pique interest and start a conversation! The last thing that is helpful to you or them is to have them simply google it and end up buying the product from eBay or some seller that could be selling fake stuff with no customer service.
- PUSH PUBLISH 🙂
- There are some “boost groups” available if you would like to participate in those. Look to the end of this post for information about those and how to copy your post link…*
- The product information sheets can be found on every single product sales page on the Nu Skin website. For toothpaste: AP24 Whitening Toothpaste Info Sheet and for lipstick: PowerLips Fluid Information Sheet
- There is also this sample conversation ideas sheet that has FAQ for toothpaste: FAQ Toothpaste – How to reply to likes & comments – the only question not on there is how large the toothpaste is and the answer is 4 oz.
- What about questions that are hard? Ask your sponsor or ask in the Nu Club Online Training Group! We are here to help.
STEP 5 – The next steps:
- Figure out your social media schedule. Click here in the Nu Club online training group for more information.
- Be friendlier! Add friends, comment more, like more, share more! Build your online community.
- Be positive!
- FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS…MAKE SURE THEY ARE HAPPY! LET THEM KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING.
- Learn about referral posts: Absolutely watch this video in Nu Club Online Training group with Sixteen Ramos & Monte Schumacher about referral posts.
- This explains better than I can about becoming a leader and our new compensation plan that is amazing at rewarding those who are building a team: Monte speaks in Nu Club Online Training group about goals of leadership and becoming a Brand Representative.
Be sure to use the resources of this training, Nu Club site & the Nu Club Online Training group. We are here for you!! If you have questions, we will find answers :).
*Boost Group: A group that works together to “boost” each other’s FB posts. This should NOT be your only strategy or you will end up talking to each other ONLY! But it can be helpful for a few or occasional posts. Group members post the link to their own post in the messenger group and go through and like, comment, engage with the other group member’s posts as well. If you are interested, ask your sponsor to add you once you post your first post.
How do I get the link to share in the group?
Click on “copy link” and this is the link you will paste into the boost group.
Click on “copy link” and this is the link you will paste into the group.
If I am in a boost group do I have to boost other people’s posts?
Yes. Don’t join a boost group if you are not willing to help other people’s posts! It is rude!
What should I say if I have never tried the product when boosting other people’s posts?
Don’t pretend to be a customer. Like the post and leave a comment that is positive and real (your friends and those who see the comment are not stupid…and will catch on if you are fake). Say positive things like, “I can’t wait to try this!” or “My first tube is on the way!” or “Your results are awesome!”. Don’t be offended if they contact you and forget you are in the boost group. These groups often have a lot of people inside! Just encourage each other!