Some days I can barely get my makeup on let alone, get dinner put together. On those days I just need a quick and easy recipe that is both delicious and something that even my kids will enjoy (who just so happen to be picky eaters). So as I stood on an isle at the grocery store playing out different recipe ideas in my head, I came up with a Quick and Easy Stir-Fry idea. I have to say, it turned out better than I expected! So much that I had to share it with all of you!
What you need for Quick and Easy Stir-Fry:
- 1 Package of green tea soba noodles
- 1 Small bok choy, carefully cleaned and sliced in half
- 1 Medium stock of broccoli
- 2 Golden beets
- ½ of a small yellow pepper
- 1 Pound of flank steak, thinly sliced
- About ½ cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons peanut oil or avocado oil
How to Make Quick and Easy Stir-Fry:
- Cook the soba noodles to meet the instructions on the packaging and then run under cold water to prevent them from becoming too soft.
- Thoroughly wash all of the vegetables before peeling and chopping, including the stock of the broccoli.
- In a large nonstick pan or wok cook the meat in the oil. Add in beets and broccoli stock at the same time as the meat. Follow with the rest of the peppers, bok choy and broccoli florets once the beats have softened a bit.
- Cover and cook until everything is almost fork tender. Then add in the soy sauce and noodles. Toss together and cover for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy right away.