“Put on sunscreen!” All of our moms have lectured us about putting on sunscreen before we hit the pool or beach, but this is one piece of advice that you definitely want to listen to. Getting sunburned is no joke, but it can be hard to pick the right sunscreen to use that ACTUALLY works.
That’s why we created this easy infographic for you to reference the next time you want to catch some sun! Be sure to share with your friends as well – happy sunning! (Be sure to scroll all the way down for links to buy these amazing selections.)
2015 Sunscreen Tips + Picks
Click here to save and share!!
1. Best With Bronzer: Australian Gold Spray (SPF 30)
Spray makes it easier to get an even tone than lotion, but both work as well as the other.
2. Best Waterproof: Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sunscreen Lotion (SPF 70)
Even Consumer Report raves about this water-repelling lotion’s effectiveness!
3. Best Overall: Aveeno Sunscreen Protect + Hydrate Lotion (SPF 30)
Sunscreen that protects AND hydrates? Yes please!
4. Best On A Budget: Alba Botanica Hawaiian Aloe Vera Sunscreen Lotion (SPT 30)
This is also a great pick for those who love natural products!
5. Best For Sensitive Skin: Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Lotion (SPF 30+)
Skip the grease and unnatural additives – your skin will thank you.
Want to get that sun-kissed glow without having to actually lay out? Here are some great ways to apply self-tanner without looking orange or streaky!